It is important if you or someone you know is being abused, that you tell someone so that they can help.

What can I do?

If harm or abuse is happening to you, you need to tell someone that you trust. You must do this as soon as you can.

People who are there to help you include:

  • Your family.
  • Staff who support you.
  • The police.
  • A social worker.
  • A doctor.
  • A friend.
  • A nurse.

If you are worried

  • You can call North Somerset Council via Care Connect 01275 888801
  • If it is an emergency dial 999 and ask for the police