Tackling neglect has beeen identified as a key priority for North Somerset Safeguarding Children Board in 2016/17. Neglect is a priority having been identified as an increasing social issue impacting on the wellbeing of children and young people both locally and nationally.
The Neglect Strategy, guidance and toolkit is available to download.
- Neglect Strategy (NSSCB007)
- Neglect Guidance for Early Help Practitioners (NSSCB007)
- Neglect Guidance for Social Workers (NSSCB007)
- Neglect Toolkit (NSSCB007)
- Neglect Scoring Template (NSSCB007)
A multi-agency Neglect Conference was held in March. A summary of presentations is available to download.